Making a Difference by Giving Back
Community involvement at Endo is a living, breathing measure of how we make a difference. It's about combining employee involvement with strong organizational support to improve countless lives. We know that uniting together as an Endo family with one spirit and one goal we can create a positive impact in the greater communities where we live and work throughout the world. Our mission at Endo is to improve the lives of the patients we serve, and just as importantly, we as an organization are committed to improving the lives of those in need residing in our local neighborhoods through our ongoing charitable efforts and employee volunteer programs.
Endo offers a number of opportunities for our employees to give back, including volunteer and donation efforts, as well as through the company's U.S. Matching Gifts Program that matches U.S. employees' donations dollar-for-dollar up to $1,000 per employee per year.
Endo employees remain committed to making a difference throughout the year by supporting a variety of giving back endeavors. Below highlights a number of charitable initiatives we have held globally:
- Organized and led an enterprise-wide volunteer day event, contributing to local charities around the world. We invite you to view the 2014, 2015 and 2016 videos as well as the 2016 global infographic highlighting the activities and organizations supported.
- Volunteered hundreds of hours of planting and harvesting of the Raised Garden Project, which resulted in a donation of fresh produce to local food kitchens.
- Donated countless units of blood through a number of on-site blood drives at several locations.
- Donated three acres of land to a facility which provides supportive senior services.
- Collected non-perishable food items for food banks during the holiday season to provide meals.
- Donated hundreds of toys, books, infant care items, toiletries and household items for children who are seriously ill and their families.
- Participated in its 8th consecutive year of a cycling charitable event and raised funds to support innovative cancer research and care.
- Held a Bake Sale and raffle to raise funds for a local charity providing respite to seriously ill children.
- Christmas Carols in aid of a homeless charity.
- Provided pro-bono legal advice through our partnership with TrustLaw.
- Donated hundreds of household items including blankets, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and medical supplies, which were dispersed to local seniors during the year-end holiday season.
- Donated toys, games, puzzles, and dolls for disadvantaged children ages newborn to 12 years.
Endo truly is improving lives and making a positive impact for those in our local communities!