Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  What type of information will be required for the supplier registration?
A:  You will need to enter general information about your business.

Q:  What will happen after I register as a supplier?
A:  Once you have completed the registration process via our supplier registration portal, your information will be made available to Endo’s Procurement team. We will keep your information on-hand and may contact you as opportunities become available in your area of expertise.

Q:  Why does Endo have a supplier diversity program?
A:  Endo is committed to its supplier diversity program because the Company understands that the program is a powerful tool that will help Endo achieve its corporate objectives and support the small business community.

Q:  Does Endo guarantee work to diverse suppliers?
A:  Our supplier diversity program is not a guarantee of work but an initiative to provide fair opportunity to diverse suppliers to compete.

Q:  Does Endo require certifications such as WBENC, VetBiz, HubZone, etc.?
A:  Professional Certifications such as WBENC, MBE, HubZone, or 8(a) are preferred by Endo, and requested as follows.

Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HubZone) and 8(a) Disadvantaged businesses are required to be certified by the SBA.  A Small business must apply to the SBA for certification. The SBA will consider the information provided by the business in order to determine whether the business qualifies as a HubZone business and/or an 8(a) Disadvantaged business. SBA certification is the only way to qualify for HUBZone and/or 8(a) Disadvantaged program status.  It is noted that if the Small Business is certified to 8(a) status by the SBA, then it is automatically a Small Disadvantaged Business. Endo only requires formal certification for HubZone status. If you select HubZone on the self-certification profile, you will need to provide an SBA certification. All others require a completed self-certification through Endo’s Supplier Registration link.

Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses and Veteran Owned Small Businesses should be verified in and the Small Business should provide that certification to Endo. However, at this time, Endo is not currently requiring this certification, only the self-certification through Endo’s Supplier Registration link. The certification is highly recommended as it will eventually be required when laws are enacted. 

By completing the Endo Supplier Registration Profile, you will be self-certifying your business classification.   If HubZone is checked, then it is recommended that your HubZone certification also be attached.  If not, then Endo will verify the certification through the SBA website. 

Q:  I think I am a Small Business, but how do I know for sure?
A:  The U.S. Small Business Administration defines a "small business" in terms of the number of employees over the past year, or average annual receipts over the past three years. Size standards vary by industry. To find out if you can be classified as a small business and how to certify as a small business, visit and searching on…”Am I a Small Business”, or contact your local Small Business Administration office. You can find your local SBA District Office by going on and searching on…“District Offices”.